Head of Pharmacy Support
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are supporting a family owned pharmacy with 64 branches and over 600 dedicated employees with an exciting opportunity based in their Doncaster Head Office. We are currently recruiting for a Head of Pharmacy Support to lead the Pharmacy Support team.
We are keen to seek applicants who have strong leadership and previous management skills. Pharmacy knowledge would be beneficial.
- Ensure team members have a thorough understanding of each other’s duties, ensuring periods of unexpected absences are covered without any impact on branch services
- Main support for up to 64 branches – planning cover for unexpected absences, holiday planning and being on call rota for general queries
- Attend Area Manager meetings to understand current agendas
- Lead projects, implementing services into branches
- Support with any requests made by Superintendent Pharmacist or Managing Director
- Ensure PA and administrative tasks are maintained to a high standard
- Lead the rota coordinator to ensure all branches have required level staff at all times
- Support Area Managers with the Pharmacist recruitment process
- Promote customer care across the network
- Complaint management
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous management experience is essential
- Administration experience
- IT skills
- Good communication skills, being able to communicate with branches, management team and external partners
- Pharmacy knowledge beneficial but not essential
Competitive basic salary (DOE), statutory holidays, pension, 39 working hours Monday to Friday (8.30am - 5.30pm) but please be aware evenings and weekends may be required with the needs of the business.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Head of Pharmacy Support, Reference: PH / 14229". Thank you for your interest.