Financial Reporting Manager
Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a leading UK Charity to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager to join an existing finance team.
This is a key role in within the Finance and & Corporate Services team and will be a member of the Senior Leadership team and deputise for the Financial Reporting Director.
As Financial Reporting Manager you will lead on the delivery of the Statutory and Management accounting service, ensuring delivery management and delivery of management accounts, annual external Audit along with the production of the statutory financial statements on time and in line with internal and external reporting schedules.
You will lead and manage a small team supporting them in the delivery of the statutory and management accounting service. You will also be responsible for the effective oversight of cashflow reporting, the balance sheet and associated controls as well as treasury management and the provision of technical accounting advice.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Responsibility to produce the charity’s management accounts pack
- Lead the team and be responsible for the reconciliation, control, and reporting elements of the balance sheet including; fixed assets, stock, finance leases, investments and restricted funds.
- Act as Secretary to the Investment Advisory Group.
- Control the treasury management to maximise the financial return on working capital and investments to St John.
- Accountability for Gift Aid submissions to ensure that Gift Aid processes, maximise the value of Gift Aid that can legitimately be claimed.
- Work with the Financial Planning and & Insight Director, Shared Services Director and Financial Reporting Director in simplifying and continually improving financial processes to provide both internal and external customers an efficient and effective finance experience.
- Implement a performance management culture, including 1-1s, performance and development reviews and team meetings
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent Accountant with experience regarding the production of annual statutory accounts, Management accounts, along with management of the external audit process. along with experience of managing staff.
You will have experience in managing investments and treasury as well as the ability to the review and oversee balance sheet accounts, including reconciliations and controls.
This role will require you to manage a small team therefore experience of team management and outstanding communication skills will be required.
The role offers great benefits including hybrid, flexible working and free car parking
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Financial Reporting Manager, Reference: PB / StFrm". Thank you for your interest.