Systems Implementation Accountant
Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a large national online retailer to recruit a Systems Accountant on a 12 month contract to implement a new ERP system (NetSuite).
This newly created role for a Project Systems Accountant – 12 month FTC, will form a pivotal part of the Finance department. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will be key in leading the ERP migration from SAP to NetSuite. Our goal is to have our new ERP system fully implemented before October 2022.
Responsibilities will include;
- Complete the data analysis and data cleansing for all entities
- Design and document best practice accounting processes and system workflows to support month end close with the Financial Controller and other stakeholders
- Subject matter expert in relation to NetSuite and key point of contact for Finance Team in relation to systems enquiries
- Supporting the identification and delivery of end-user and superuser training requirements, in relation to NetSuite and associated reporting tool.
- Ensuring system administration arrangements are in line with delegated authorities and providing an effective control environment
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation of financial processes, including user guides
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) with extensive experience in installing, managing, operating, and improving a NetSuite environment and associated applications along with experience of successfully integrating NetSuite with other in-house systems.
You will have an understanding of financial controls and reflecting these through workflows and controls in NetSuite and have advanced Excel skills and a good understanding of databases, data uploads, extraction, and interfaces with other systems.
This role is offered on a Hybrid Basis with a minimum 2 days in the office initially and my client offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit program to meet your needs.
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Systems Implementation Accountant, Reference: PB / StacctGT". Thank you for your interest.