Senior Finance Business Partner
Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a large organisation in Sheffield (with hybrid working) to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner.
The successful candidate will join an established team and report to the Finance Director. The organisation is an employer of choice and offers great benefits.
You will provide specialist knowledge across business units, working in partnership to support decisions, budgetary and operational control and performance, you will shape, develop and deliver financially sustainable plans and solutions in line with the organisation-wide strategy.
You will work as part of a cross-service/cross management group, ensuring operational excellence and consistency of practice across the organisation and work in partnership with other senior leaders ensuring that an integrated approach within working groups as well as being able to measure strategic outcomes and impact
You will develop and maintain strong, lasting relationships both internally and externally building strong, effective and influential relationships internally and externally.
The role will include:
- Leading the provision of strategic financial support for business units; working closely with senior leaders and managers to understand and inform priorities and plans
- Provide specific, timely and relevant advice and challenge, costing and modelling, enabling assessment of the financial impacts of new initiatives as well as understanding current operating performance
- Develop targets and budgets underpinned by robust planning in collaboration with relevant services/ business
- Provide expert advice on relevant policies and procedures. - work with stakeholders to ensure understanding of financial pressures, requirements and opportunities and ensure that financial transactions are carried out in line with the relevant internal and external regulations
- Be responsible for financial forecasting and monitoring of operational and wider strategic activities, to facilitate annual and longer term planning e.g. preparation of budget proposals and development of business cases for initiatives.
You will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent qualified Accountant with experience of working in a large complex organisation in a similar role.
You will have experience of providing advice, support and challenge to operational business functions at all levels as well as have excellent communications skills.
You will have experience of leading and managing service provision and designing flexible and innovative solutions to contribute to the overall strategic aims of the organisation.
This role will need someone that has the ability and skill to interpret and explain complicated financial information to non-financial personnel.
Fantastic benefits including extended holidays
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Senior Finance Business Partner, Reference: PB / ShuSfbp". Thank you for your interest.