Regional Development Manager
We are delighted to be supporting a leading social justice charity to recruit a Regional Development Manager to cover the Yorkshire Region.
You will develop and embed a regional sustainability strategy which builds relationships with key stakeholders, commissioners and networks. You will identify new ways of generating income to which will support the long-term stability of the organisation in the region.
Deliverables will include:
- Lead the development of a Regional Strategic/Sustainability plan ensuring it is aligned with the organisations strategic ambitions and regional requirements.
- Proactively explore, develop, and test new ways of generating income to optimise the potential of services
- Liaise with and develop professional relationships with a range of external agencies, forums, and networks with the aim of favourably positioning the organisation for potential commissioning/funding opportunities.
- Develop a portfolio of diverse new income streams and develop a foundation of earned income
- Work closely with the Fundraising team ensuring there is clear communication and agreement on allocation of responsibility and accountability when applying for funding.
- Work closely with the Regional Service Manager and local delivery teams providing additional support eg. Assisting with recruitment; also, to ensure a clear understanding of services
This is a great role where you will add value through your exceptional networking skills.
You will have sound demonstrable business development skills and an understanding of the issues faced by those who face adverse challenges in their lives including homelessness, poverty, criminal activity, violence, and exploitation
Knowledge of the local area and awareness of key personnel and/or staffing structures of the key stakeholders, funders, and commissioners.
You will have the ability to clearly communicate complex information in a range of formats including written, visual, and oral approaches and create create reports, presentations in an accessible manner for different audiences.
This role will need someone with the ability to identify and implement new and innovative ways of generating income using assets/resources available and organise events or other income-generating activities including assessing affordability.
You will be pro-active and able to work under their own initiative with a commitment to consultative & collaborative ways of working along with drive, enthusiasm, and determination to lead the team and strategy to deliver targets
Excellent benefits including 30 days + stat holidays and a flexible 35 hour week.
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Regional Development Manager, Reference: PB / rnhdevsg". Thank you for your interest.