Female Finance & Administration Worker
Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a women’s charity based in Derbyshire are looking for a Female Finance and Admin worker on a part time basis to join an established team.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. This service is run by women for women and is therefore restricted to women applicants under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, and Part 1 Section 7(2) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 apply. Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid Ltd values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from women of all backgrounds.
As a Finance and Administration worker you will be joining a team of four workers who are responsible for providing financial and administrative support for the whole organisation.
This role involves the upkeep of office systems maintaining financial records and dealing with all financial transactions throughout the organisation, calculating and processing monthly payroll, maintenance of employment records, answering phone calls and assisting with attaining set quality standards.
Duties will include:
- Collate and process timesheets, sick forms, annual leave forms, travel expenses and pager forms for the production of monthly payroll. Cross reference appropriate forms and update employment records accordingly
- Prepare agendas for monthly management meetings, take and produce accurate minutes and circulate all related papers
- Completion of Annual Returns, Questionnaires etc as required
- To answer incoming calls from women, sometimes in crisis, and professionals
- To work within Health and Safety Guidelines
- To attend and minute Multi Agency Risk Assessment Meetings as necessary
- To collate statistics and information to comply with the monitoring and evaluation requirements of Funders for all projects as appropriate
- To provide monthly reports to management on financial performance against budgets
- To prepare bills for payment and enter onto QuickBooks accounting software. Organise cheque signatories to sign cheques
- To administer and balance the petty cash system, and reconcile bank accounts
- Carry out monthly payroll for all staff members on Moneysoft payroll.
This is a fantastic role with a lot of a variety, the organisation are looking for a woman that has some financial acumen but the willingness to learn on the job. You will be supported by an established team.
You will need to have a calm demeanour and the ability to communicate well with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
This role is offered on a part time basis and the expectation will be you will be based in the office.
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Female Finance & Administration Worker, Reference: PB / NWA/fad". Thank you for your interest.