Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a well-loved charity in Leeds to recruit a Direct Marketing Executive to their existing team.
You will provide clear and accurate data that will shape and deliver the organisations strategy and communications journey to drive and increase the donations the organisations individual supporter.
This role will work closely with other heads of departments but will need the ability to manage their own workload and deliver on daily and weekly objectives.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for managing and monitoring acquisition, retention and legacy activity across a range of channels including direct mail, digital, print and telephone.
- Liaise with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure all income generating and supporter engagement activities are coordinated, monitored and reported on.
- The development and delivery of Direct Marketing campaigns and products across a range of media in line with planned budgets and targets, ensuring campaign deadlines are met and opportunities for learning are maximised.
- Implementation of CRM strategies through development
- Management of fulfilment houses for Direct Mail campaigns.
- Briefing and liaising with the Data analyst to deliver complex and accurate data selections.
This is a fantastic role within an established team.
You will need experience of working in a similar role in a marketing environment along with working with Data Analysts to request and discuss targeted data selections.
You will need experience of Direct Marketing and copywriting and design as well as have Project Management experience.
You will liaise in internally and externally at all levels therefore excellent communication skills will be required.
This role offers flexible and hybrid working along with 27 days holidays + bank holidays
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Marketing Executive, Reference: PB / mktE". Thank you for your interest.