Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a leading charity in Leeds to recruit a Marketing Analyst to join their existing team.
As Marketing Analyst you will be working within the Engagement Department providing mailing files, data insight and analytical support the income generation team. This is a pivotal role within the team and you will need to be able to work on your own as well as in a team.
The role will include:
- Delivering, maintaining and improving marketing performance, reporting and analytical capabilities
- Build and maintain insightful reports and prepare and present the results in relevant forums.
- Help maintain the quality of data that resides in the CRM database.
- Develop and deliver direct customer communications and marketing activity
- Use of CRM systems to develop targeting, undertake selections and format data for contacts across multiple channel types including Direct Mail and Email. Use of SQL for data selections.
- Production of insight, segmentation and personas to develop understanding of the supporter and family base, improve targeting and generate greater returns from contacts.
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns, contacts and channels including Direct Mail, Email, Social Media and Website. An understanding of or ability to learn google analytics.
You will need Experience of working in a marketing environment along with a sound working knowledge of GDPR.
You will need to be able to demonstrate of using a CRM system and obtaining information from this in Excel format and other data manipulation tools, Ideally you will also have experience of undertaking data selections – from developing targeting through to extracting and formatting the final files for delivery to fulfilment house or end user.
This role will engage with the wider team therefore good communication skills will be a necessity.
This role is offered on a part time basis (3 days per week) and offer flexibility and hybrid working.
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Marketing Analyst, Reference: PB / MAcn". Thank you for your interest.