Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for our client based in Bury, who are a specialist charity.
This is role is permanent position, and is open to both full and part time applicants.
As the HR Manager, you will play a key part in implementing the new culture of the charity, whilst partnering with the external HR Support agency when applicable. As well as this you will:
- Oversee recruitment, selection, and the onboarding process
- Managing the appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings
- Managing and training the HR team
- Monitoring various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance or KPI performance
- Accessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs accordingly
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
This is a standalone HR position, where you will have the freedom to change the procedures as you see fit.
This role would suit someone who has experience at a similar level, or someone who is looking to take a step up to HR Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalise ideas
- Strong leadership and people skills
- An appreciation of the impact culture has on performance
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- A solid understanding of the key principles of employment law
- Solid ethics and morals and sound judgement
This is a fantastic opportunity to part of a charity with a fantastic cause. A salary of £36,000 is on offer, as well as on site parking and many other benefits.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: HR Manager, Reference: PB / HRMAN". Thank you for your interest.