Brewster Partners Charity & Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a charity based in Huddersfield.
The purpose for this role is to provide timely and accurate monthly financial and payroll reporting, whilst managing the front of house team, office management and administration, as well as ensuring negotiating contracts with suppliers. You will also cover the following duties:
- Collate, track and monitor capital project spend to ensure restricted and unrestricted funds are allocated and spent accordingly
- Produce timely, accurate and relevant monthly management accounts information
- Provide a continuous, informed and expert view to the Finance & Corporate Services Director on current and predicted financial management
- Manage reconciliation of all control accounts, inter-company account and regular review of nominal ledger, aged debtors and aged creditors
- Work with budget holders to review performance against budget, and monitor the overall organisation’s finances
- Lead on the annual audit in terms of preparation and deliverables required
- Be responsible for meeting all payroll and pension compliance
The successful person will have experience of working in a similar position as well as being able to demonstrate knowledge of the voluntary sector and understanding of charity accounting in terms of reporting requirements, charity law, VAT and legislation.
You will have an AAT qualification or part qualified in other recognised professional qualification, as well as being able to demonstrate operational experience of leading and managing all aspects of a finance department/service.
£35,000 - £37,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Manager, Reference: PB / FINMAN". Thank you for your interest.