Finance and Admin Manager
Brewster Partners are delighted to supporting a local charity in Bradford to recruit a Finance and Admin Manager to lead a small team and report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
As Finance and Admin Manager you will oversee the smooth running of the finance and administration functions within the organisation ,by taking the lead on all financial activities; accounting, budget setting and forecasting, financial management control policies and procedures, invoicing, rent collection and banking as well as maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting and financial records in compliance with regulatory requirements, and co-ordinate a responsive and efficient Administrative function.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all financial information held supports the Company and the Board to make sound financial decisions
- Maintain budget systems and support budget holders to prepare and manage their budgets, including advising on expenditure coding.
- To liaise with the external auditors, prepare year-end financial statements, schedules and notes
- To oversee the day-to-day running of the administration functions of the Group. Ensuring good practice, legislative and procedural guidelines are followed,
- To oversee the insurance
- Oversee the asset register
- Overall management of the IT contract with our external providers
- Ensure all commissioned grants and contracts are delivered within financial allocation
- Oversee payroll and pensions to ensure timely payment of salaries, pension contributions and tax, as well as HMRC compliance
This is a fantastic role that is key to the success to the organisation. You will have previous experience of a finance role within a charitable or social enterprise organisation including a proven track record of overseeing finance and managing budgets
You will have sound IT skills including the use of databases, Word, Outlook and extensive use of Excel along with experience of providing administrative support at executive level. You will also need to be able to demonstrate the ability to prepare financial statements and management accounts using a variety of financial systems.
This role will lead a small team therefore you will have experience of line managing and motivating a team along with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, including external auditors.
Great benefits including 30 + 8 days annual leave and flexible working.
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance and Admin Manager, Reference: PB / FadSpt". Thank you for your interest.