Fundraising Account Manager
Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a well-loved leading charity to recruit a Fundraising Account Manager based in Sheffield.
As Fundraising Account Manager you will build long term relationships with corporate and community supporters to raise income enabling you to reach agreed annual income targets and drive awareness of the organisation and the brand.
This is a fantastic role for someone with strong Account Management experience gained in either the Third Sector or in industry.
- Contribute to the annual business planning for the fundraising department by developing and producing a detailed plan of activity including budgeting and forecasting income for community and corporate fundraising.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and utilise resources to grow and maximise net income in the community income stream, developing business cases for new areas of investment or opportunity
- Develop cultivation plans for fundraising individuals and organisations to ensure standard approach to maximise and grow relationships and to actively promote repeat fundraising/donations.
- Proactively research and identify individuals with large influential networks who can act as ambassadors to proactively raise income and awareness in the city.
- Research, identify and develop relationships which can drive awareness of the brand and key messages within the city of Sheffield.
- Develop and maintain a robust visible new business and community pipeline, to include the potential value of each company/community group, to enable proactive tracking, monitoring and forecasting of future partnership income. 3.5
- Establish and set up partnerships using best practice guidelines and agreed templates.
- Work alongside the Senior Fundraising Manager & Head of Fundraising with high net worth accounts
You will have significant experience in new business development and/or account management and the ability to understand relationship development and management which leads to income generation.
You will have a sound understanding of project planning and the sales cycle and be able to demonstrate success at growing lasting relationships.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and strong presentation and public speaking skills.
This role will require you to be able to initiate, design, deliver and manage new activities and the ability to budget and ensure that financial targets are met and exceeded.
With this role there will need to a be a degree of flexibility willingness to commit to to working towards qualifications as required.
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Fundraising Account Manager, Reference: PB / faccmg". Thank you for your interest.