FP&A Analyst - Expenses
Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a large well known online retailer to recruit an FP&A Analyst to owning the month end close process and Budgeting and Forecasting for all Opex costs.
This role will report directly to the FD andwill be responsible for the month end close process including reconciling invoices against PO’s, monthly re forecast and annual budget. As well as maintaining Key Trackers – Headcount, TSA’s and Marketing which are critical to providing insight on variances to forecast and budgets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the month end close process including headcount – posting monthly journals, confirming cross charges, and providing detailed commentary on actuals versus budget and previous forecast
- Building the annual bottom-up expense budget at Supplier level including working with key stakeholders to ensure an aligned view of costs including headcount
- Reconciling all invoices against PO’s and open accruals – including working with business owners to actively manage the costs base
- Delivering monthly trackers including Marketing, Headcount, TSA’s and other adhoc reporting
- Defining new month process as the business transitions from SAP to NetSuit
You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) with proven financial and management skills in complex organisation or looking for your first role out of practice.
Ideally you will have experience of using SAP – BW, BPC, AAE and NetSuite with strong Financial Modelling experience and the ability to deliver to month end timelines and manage priorities.
You will need exceptional communication skills as this role will liaise with internal and external stakeholders regularly.
This employer offers superb benefits including flexible working, employee enhancement scheme and 25 days holiday
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: FP&A Analyst - Expenses, Reference: PB / DtFPex". Thank you for your interest.