Brewster Partners are supporting a National Retailer to recruit a Store Manager for its branch in Southampton.
The retailer has a strong growth plan and this is an exciting time to be join the business
The Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of the store and leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team to lead and manage colleagues across the store you will strive to deliver a fantastic service to our members; putting customers at the heart of everything that we do.
You will report to the Regional Retail Manager/Head of Retail and be accountable for store sales and standards which will lead to the delivery of outstanding operational / financial performance.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities will include:
- Drive sales through excellent merchandising and product availability; driving performance of other colleagues in this area through coaching
- Achieve KPI’s and targets as agreed
- Coach all colleagues to provide excellent customer service; lead by example
- Assist in the delivery of budgets and improving financial performance
- Ensure all work is processed daily
- Ensure all log books and completed and signed off
- Work with the management team to encourage innovative ideas to improve store performance
- Accountable for agreed store standards; identifying and driving improvements where necessary
- Daily monitoring of stock at risk
- Undertake quality reviews
- Overseeing pricing, merchandising and legal compliance with Food Safety controls
- Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental controls at all times
- Ensure Brand Integrity is maintained
You will be have strong retail experience and the ability to maximise profit and engage and empower other people and have experience of managing a team including managing absence and conduct issues and 1-2 1s.
You will be Food Safety - Level 2 required (Level 3 is desirable) and have the capability to work under pressure and be able to multi task across different priorities.
This role will need you to be flexible and have an open and honest manner whilst still delivering results and ensuring that brand integrity is maintained.
You hold a Full Driving License, a DBS check will be required
This position offers great benefits
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Store Manager, Reference: PB/Cspsthtn". Thank you for your interest.