Business Development Executive - Charity
Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a growing charity based in Leeds centre to recruit a Business Development Executive to grow the organisations customer base.
As Business Development Executive you will develop and cultivate new and existing external relationships on behalf of the organisation ensuring delivery of increased income whilst working within the organisation stated purpose.
This is a great role in which you will be expected to research and present new opportunities to the Senior Management Team helping to scope the growth of the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Increasing the number of payroll partners and employee usage of payroll savings and loans
- Researching businesses, individuals and industry trends to identify potential new clients
- Increasing the existing client base by using sales techniques including phone, email and presentation
- Meeting new and existing clients in person
- Negotiating business terms with new and existing clients
- Setting and agreeing stretching sales goals and ensuring delivery of results
- Delivering products and services that benefit existing and future partners and members
- Managing risk and compliance in own area
- Attending networking opportunities including conferences and industry events
You will have experience of Business Development, preferably some of which is gained in financial services or the social inclusion area, ideally within a business in excess of £25m turnover and have the ability to build a B2B pipeline.
You will be an astute persuader and negotiator and used to presenting and working with senior personnel within large organisations and local authorities.
You will need well developed financial skills along with presenting and influencing skills and the ability to influence and build long lasting business relationships.
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to work within tight budgets
Great benefits including flexibility and hybrid working
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Executive - Charity, Reference: PB / BDELc". Thank you for your interest.