Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a charity based in central Leeds to recruit a Business Analyst with Project Management experience. This role will be a standalone role reporting directly to the CEO and gives scope to make the role your own.
The role is offered with a hybrid working pattern and initially on a 12 month contract basis with the possibility of moving to a permanent position.
You will own and manage all business analysis activities for change initiatives in line with business objectives and drivers, within the business. By using a variety of tools and methods you will deliver according to business needs and project manage and support with the delivery of key business wide projects.
Duties will include:
- Business process analysis identifying, agreeing and implementing process improvements via coherent modelling and implementation planning and improve business performance.
- Work with functions and lead activities to map current processes and capture future requirements.
- Provide clear action plans and progress reports to support each change activity.
- Regular provision of clear updates on activities and appropriate escalation of any emerging issues to business stakeholders.
- Identify and implement procedure developments, ensuring the Procedure Manuals are updated in line with changes.
- Monitor performance, of all projects demonstrating a thorough, constructive approach to the management of projects
- Full awareness of and conformance with all IT and information security policies and procedures
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time and implement necessary changes needed
You will have outstanding communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders along with experience of project management.
You will ensure the risk is correctly assessed to protect the organisation from any financial loss and ensure budgets are closely monitored and controlled and all service standards are maintained.
Good benefits including hybrid working.
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Business Analyst, Reference: PB/ BasPm". Thank you for your interest.