Accounts Payable Lead
Brewster Partners are delighted to be supporting a large online retailer to recruit an Accounts Payable lead, the role is different to a normal accounts Payable Manager as you will be tasked with implementing, processing mapping and implementing a new ERP system (Netsuite).
This newly created role and will form a pivotal part of the Finance department. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will be highly efficient in developing a Procure to Pay function on a new ERP solution. You will have expert knowledge and understanding of processes and a high degree of business awareness.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the supplier ledgers for all entities including regular supplier statements and reconciliations
- Own the process for payment of supplier invoices, reviewing and submitting urgent payment requests as required
- Managing the master data for suppliers as well as managing the Credit Card platforms
- Responsibility for employee expenses ensuring compliance with policies
- Defining and improving the systems and controls for the business as well as ensuring that processes are efficient and effective
- Maintaining a good relationship with suppliers and ensuring an exceptionally high level of service
- Delivery of KPI’s and managing performance through metrics
- Input to the forecasting of payments to support 13 week cashflow process
- Managing and driving the performance of an AP Assistant, including goal setting, performance measurement, appraisals and training
Ideally you will have 2-3 years' experience gained in a similar role/commercial environment with experience of implementing a Procure to Pay function in a startup environment would be highly advantageous.
You will need a solid understanding of basic accounting concepts, systems and processes and experience of working to deadlines and have a keen eye for detail along with the ability to developing and implementing complex reporting systems and using continual improvement methodology.
You will be a good communicator, both oral and written, and be able to converse at all levels internally and externally.
This role is offered on a hybrid basis with a minimum of 2 days in the office initially. The client also offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Payable Lead, Reference: PB / ActspaG". Thank you for your interest.