Controls and Risk Manager
Well known national charity seeks a Controls and Risk Manager.
The role will ensure that all agreed corporate and regulatory rules, audit adherence and compliance of transactions takes place.
Key duties include
- Review and develop all current policies and regulations and ensure the organisation is operating within agreed policies and guidelines
- Create and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships within governance and audit teams
- Provide a structured continuous improvement plan, propose changes to process and practise where necessary
- Act as gatekeeper for any breaches showing clear actions and learning
- Create detailed and accurate view of current compliance which can be used for ongoing improvements
- Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of regulatory submissions
- Identify any financial/reputational risks ensuring adequate systems measures and controls are in place
- Creating a range of high level reporting dashboards and key performance indicators
- Managing and motivating a high performing team
Ideally you will possess a risk management qualification and have a proven background in risk management in a health related charity or not for profit organisation. Experience of providing analytical services within an operational department or a shared services environment is also required. The ability to liaise effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders is also essential.
£35,000 - £40,000 pa + Excellent Benefits
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Controls and Risk Manager, Reference: PB / 15216". Thank you for your interest.