Head of Business Development and Marketing
This is an exciting new role for a Head of Membership Experience/ Head of Business Development and Marketing in the Not for profit sector.
As part of the senior management team and working closely with the CEO, you will deliver marketing strategy and manage all aspects of member engagement, communications and experience. Responsibilities will include
- Overall control of marketing and business development including evaluating, developing and owning the marketing strategy and marketing plan, including social media, content marketing, direct advertising and branding
- Improvement of member engagement and satisfaction and increase membership across all products
- Development of new products and services, within a risk and compliance framework and increase brand awareness
- Development of product and pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Developing the Business development function to deliver increased beneficial partnerships both new and existing.
- Tender & grant applications opportunities across the sector
- Oversee key stakeholder relationships.
- Supervision of a small team.
Ideally you will be have at least 10 years’ experience in customer engagement and marketing, in B2B and B2C together with proven leadership experience. In addition you will have strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing including social media marketing, SEO, PPC and content marketing and a track record of building brand awareness. Understanding of financial services industry is preferred.
Strong copywriting skills, effective stakeholder management, time management skills and the ability to multitask are all essential
Working pattern at the moment is 3 days in office minimum and 2 days at home
£50,000 pa + Benefits
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Head of Business Development and Marketing, Reference: PB / 15215". Thank you for your interest.