Part Time HR Manager - Sheffield
Part time HR Manager North Sheffield required well established, fast growing Technology business. The role is working 3 days a week (flexible on the days with a requirement to be in the office 2 days a week). Salary is £40,000 pro rata. This is a newly created role due to company growth and success. With recent investment, the company is committed to further growth and continuous improvement. You will join a supportive team where you’ll be encouraged to continue in your own self development.
The role is based just off the M1 near Sheffield and so is easily commutable from Barnsley, Doncaster, Leeds, Rotherham, Wakefield, all areas of Sheffield and surrounding areas.
This is an all encompassing HR role where you will be responsible for:
- All HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
- Regularly reviewing the company’s talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Liaise with Directors and Managers to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are fully informed of the corporate HR strategy.
- Keep up to date with HR legislation.
- Facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances.
- CIPD qualified level 5 or 7
- Generalist HR experience
- Recruitment experience
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment.
- Part time hours
- Hybrid working
- £40k pro rata for 3 days a week
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Part Time HR Manager - Sheffield, Reference: NP / 15444". Thank you for your interest.