Payroll Team leader
Payroll Team leader in Leeds required for a well established manufacturing business. Working as part of a well established team you will be reporting into the payroll manager.
- Ensuring the collation of all hours and absences for all employees, at all sites, are recorded correctly and accurately and in accordance with site specific rules
- You will be involved in cross checking clocking reports for permanent employees and Agency
- Monitoring anomalies and ensuring sufficient information has been passed to site and followed up
- Managing and supporting the payroll administrators
- Previous extensive payroll experience
Salary circa £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Team leader, Reference: NP / 15372". Thank you for your interest.