Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk in Castleford, Wakefield required for a highly successful international retail business. Due to the businesses continued a growth a new role has been created for a Sales Ledger Clerk. The business offer hybrid working and full time working is just 35.25 hours a week which includes an early finish on a Friday. You will join a well established team who all have a strong work ethic and really support each other.
Reporting to the Credit Manager you role will sit within the credit management team. Tasks will include:
- Supporting internal and external query resolution.
- Credit requests and claims to be processed to completion
- Allocating cash receipts
- Resolving any misallocations or queries arising from cash receipt and invoice generation including refunds and credit notes for stock out and short / damaged shipments.
- Posting and allocating cash from our trade customers and resolve any related issues.
- Previous accounts administration experience working in Sales Ledger, Credit Control or Purchase Ledger.
- Strong work ethic is essential to fit in with the existing team
- Team player
Salary circa £23,000
extensive benefits packaged including private health care
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sales Ledger Clerk, Reference: NP / 15223". Thank you for your interest.