Assistant Office Manager
Assistant Office Manager in Leeds urgent required to join a well established, professional business based in Leeds city business.
The role offer a mix of office and home working and is centrally based so easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Organising board meeting
- Taking and producing efficient meaningful minutes from the board meetings
- Providing administrative support and coordination in relation to facilities, HR, Health & Safety and Office systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance, updating and administration of a wide variety of office systems and processes.
- Deputies for the Office Manager when needed.
- Provide a central point of contact.
- 3 years previous administration experience in a professional office environment.
- Experience of mentoring junior members of staff.
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Salary circa £26,000
- 3 days home working a week
- Centrally located
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Office Manager, Reference: NP / 15191". Thank you for your interest.