Customer Services Supervisor
Customer Services Supervisor in Leeds required an international market leader. The company have been established for over 40 years supplying international, national, independent retailers and consumers exporting to over 70 countries worldwide.
Due to the continued evolution and growth of the business this is a newly created role for an experienced Customer Services person to eventually lead and develop a new part of the business. The role can offer some hybrid working but will mainly be office based hence would suit someone living in West Yorkshire, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds or the surrounding areas.
- Engage with consumers in a professional & empathetic manner - ensuring the consumer recognises the business as a brand to buy from on an ongoing basis.
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve all customer enquiries including routing to the right department to ensure the right support is delivered (e.g. making sure a customer can speak with the Technical support team for a product issue).
- Ensure that a customer that has purchased a Ring product is receiving support and collaboration.
- Deliver the same level of support, collaboration and empathy for any enquiries relating to customer delivery changes and product returns.
- Experience in delivering a first class customer service with a natural ability to engage with the consumer with empathy and support.
- Excellent communication and people handling skills (internal and external).
- Team player who possesses excellent influencing skills yet exercises tact and diplomacy in dealings with people throughout the organisation and its customers.
- Display prompt and effective organisation, planning and decision making.
- Ability to naturally motivate colleagues with a desire to learn, adapt and support the delivery of the Businesses brand CX.
- Ability to produce creative ideas to improve customer service standards.
Salary £25,000 + 25 days holiday + stats
Work for a new exciting part of a growing business where you can really make you mark.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Services Supervisor, Reference: NP /1 4931". Thank you for your interest.