Wealth Management Operations Manager
Wealth Management Operations Manager in Leeds required for a leading Investment Management Business. Work for a well established business that was established over 125 years ago. The role is based in Leeds and so is easily accessible for people living in Bradford, Wakefield, Manchester, Huddersfield, Halifax, Harrogate, York and surrounding areas.
- Managing the team responsible for all investment services, including IMs, IEs, and IAs.
- Strategically manage the Investment management sub-departments, participate in projects to improve processes and systems and implement the Firm’s Business Plan.
- Assisting in implementing and managing investment management change projects, in line with the firm’s business plan and MIFDII requirements.
- Overseeing the management of advisory and discretionary accounts by the Leeds IM department
- Assisting with complaints and queries regarding advisory and discretionary portfolios.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all aspects of investment, including regulatory requirements and contribute to the firm’s various Investment Research Committees.
- Identifying training requirements and ensure they are carried out.
- Overseeing the other Investment Management sub-departments from a strategic perspective rather than line management.
- Managing the end-to-end processes of the employee life-cycle with Recruitment & Selection, On-boarding, Performance (appraisals, performance reviews and succession planning), Recognition, and Off-Boarding.
- Being responsible for mitigating and reporting any risks which may be detrimental to client’s or the firm’s reputation, which arise from and not limited to; inadequate procedures, systems or data handling.
- CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma in Securities or other equivalent accredited body qualification relating to securities.
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects of investments, including regulation and industry standards.
- Experience of Investment Management, Investment Consulting or Asset Management.
- People and change management experience.
Salary up to £85,000 + benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Wealth Management Operations Manager, Reference: NP / 14797W". Thank you for your interest.