Temporary PA in Bradford for a leading required for a successful international owner managed business. Work in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding environment that is rapidly growing organically and through acquisitions.
The organisation is close to motorway links and easily accessible by car from Wakefield, Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield and Halifax.
You will be working directly for the Group MD.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Providing full PA support
- E-mail management – to manage incoming messages on a daily basis, including the disposal of junk mail.
- Maintaining a diary system, arranging meetings and appointments, ensuring that documentation for forthcoming commitments is available in advance
- Producing letters/emails and correspondence
- Using a variety of IT computer packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and company specific IT packages
- Supporting the wider business and other key stakeholders
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post as may be required
- Previous PA experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task, using initiative
- Positive approach, remains calm under pressure, a strong team player with a "Can do" attitude
- Attention to detail
- Salary circa £30,000 depending on experience
- Free car parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Temporary PA, Reference: NP / 14758". Thank you for your interest.