HR Manager in Bradford required for a successful, well established, manufacturing business who have experienced extensive growth due to their cutting edge product technology.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for the over all management of the HR function. You will be a key member of the businesses senior management team, providing strategic input as well as managing the day to day HR operations.
The business is commutable from Leeds, Halifax, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
This is a hands on HR Manager role where you will provide leadership, guidance and expertise in a generalist Human Resources role to a large and diverse workforce. The business is fast paced, dynamic and ever changing so as HR Manager you need to ensure they have the people strategy and resource to continue their success.
The role includes:
- Being a key advisor to the business, serving as a link between Management, Directors and employees
- Overseeing resourcing and recruitment, ensuring sufficient and effective resources to meet organisational requirements. Conducting interviews and coordinating the selection process.
- Planning and conducting new employee inductions and on-boarding activities to foster a positive attitude toward organisational objectives.
- Ensuring all employee records are accurate and up to date
- Managing the annual performance appraisal process and pay reviews
- Conducting performance management and job evaluations
- Advising managers on Employee Relation issues and managing more complex cases
- Advising managers throughout the business on all organisational policy matters
- Managing L&D activity, analyse training needs to design employee development
- Initiating and implementing HR projects in areas such as pay and benefits
- Conducting exit and return to work interviews in the view of reducing sickness and other absence
- Producing and analysing reports to identify and determine causes of HR issues and developing recommendations for improvement of the organisation's HR policies and procedures.
This would ideally suit a CIPD qualified HR Manager with experience ideally gained in an owner managed business. You will be a true HR generalist with the ability to build strong relationships throughout the business whilst providing proactive HR advice.
Salary circa £40,000 + Pension, Holidays and free on site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: HR Manager, Reference: NP / 14757". Thank you for your interest.