Bids and Proposals Manager
Bids and Proposals Manager in Leeds required leading law firm in Leeds.
This is a newly created role working for a reputable, well established Commercial law firm in Leeds. The role can offer some home working but you must also be able to easily travel into Leeds centre to work in the offices.
Your role as Bids and Proposals Manager will be to lead and manage formal and informal bids, tenders and proposals. Acting as bid lead, you will work across teams to develop bid strategy, create content and project manage delivery. This role will work closely with partners and senior colleagues to support new business growth.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the Firm's bid strategy and key messages to meet client requirements, identifying our differentiators and any risks
- Managing the overall production of bids and proposals, working closely with subject matter experts and relationship leads.
- Producing content that is clearly articulated and client focused
- Ensuring final bid documents are proofread, written in a consistent voice, professionally laid-out and formatted, and prepared for client submission
- Supporting colleagues with presentation materials and coach rehearsals
- Supporting post-bid follow up activity such as client debriefs
- Leading the delivery of credential documents and other informal bid proposals, working with the BD and Client Assistant and other members of the Marketing & BD team
- Supporting the development of new template and document production systems.
- Managing the bid pipeline, delivering reports and researching and forecasting opportunities
- Sound commercial awareness and a good understanding of business development principles
- Ideally holding at least Foundation Level APMP accreditation
- Experience of managing bid and proposal documents with a thorough understanding of the end to end bid management process.
- Experience in a Professional Services’ environment desirable but not essential
- Bid project management experience and evidence of successfully delivering bids on time with multiple stakeholder input
- Understanding of pipeline management and reporting metrics
- An experienced writer, editor and proof-reader
- Ability to establish an effective rapport with, influence and gain the confidence of senior colleagues.
- Salary circa £45,000
- Hybrid working
- Modern offices
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Bids and Proposals Manager, Reference: NP / 14688". Thank you for your interest.