Internal Recruiter in Halifax required for a fast paced, multi-site manufacturing business. This is an exciting newly created role that sits within the HR team. This role will suit a candidate who thrives under pressure and in a fast paced environment. An individual who can embrace change and has exceptional stakeholder management skills. The role is based Monday – Friday in the offices in Halifax with no remote working as it is key to be in front of key stake holders and understand the business culture.
- Partner with hiring managers to support them through their hiring initiatives.
- Lead the full recruitment cycle and operation of the day-to-day recruitment processes, focusing on attracting & sourcing high quality diverse candidates.
- Focus on direct sourcing, partnering with stakeholders and working with approved recruitment specialists
- Advise hiring managers on sourcing and selection methodologies
- Continuously review and improve service delivery in line with business requirements.
- Provide a customer-focused service to internal and external candidates.
- Assist in the development of the department, related systems, and practice that support the businesses culture and values.
- Proactively source scarce niche skills sets and approach potential / passive candidates through online recruitment initiatives.
- Provide a great candidate and hiring manager experience from the application stage to offer.
- Be able to provide a weekly report that presents a time line of progress for each open vacancy.
- Knowledge of the end to end Recruitment & Selection process including legal requirements and best practice principles.
- Proven success in evolving & executing Talent Acquisition strategies involving attraction & direct sourcing techniques.
- Commercial approach to recruitment to ensure the very best talent is engaged and hired.
- Experience of a range of internal and external attraction & selection methodologies: innovative sourcing solutions, competency based interviewing techniques, assessment design and delivery.
- Knowledge & experience of highly effective communication and engagement strategies for internal & external stakeholders.
- Highly skilled in working to deadlines and ability to priorities workload.
- Ability to cope under pressure ensuring work received is processed effectively and efficiently.
- Salary between £25,000 and £40,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic team working environment and leadership
- Working for an industry leader
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Internal Recruiter, Reference: NP / 14673". Thank you for your interest.