Customer Services Advisor
Customer Service Advisor in Shipley required to join an established, growing business on a permanent basis.
- Process all customer enquiries effectively and efficiently, including quotation handling.
- Respond to emails and calls into the business with the objective of maintaining and improving sales margin and volumes by the use of open questioning, ensuring buying signals are spotted and capitalised on and sales are secured by the use of appropriate closing techniques.
- Offer excellent customer service on both written and verbal enquiries.
- Prior experience in a customer services role is essential to be considered.
- Excellent IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You may have worked in one of the following roles: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Enquiry Department Advisor, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Advisor.
- Salary £19k + benefits
- Flexible start and finish times
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Customer Services Advisor, Reference: NP/14416". Thank you for your interest.