Business Application Manager
Microsoft Dynamics Business Applications Manager in Sheffield required for an award winning, fast paced, retail business who are aggressively opening new stores across the UK. Microsoft Dynamics NAV09 & NAV18 ERP experience is essential for this role. The business is based on the outskirt of Sheffield and is easily commutable for people living in Leeds, Wakefield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Nottinghamshire, Sheffield and surrounding areas.
Reporting to the Head of IT you will be a key member of the businesses IT management team. The role will include:
- Managing and maintaining our Microsoft Dynamics NAV09 & NAV18 ERP environments
- Providing operational support, maintenance and development of key business applications.
- The role combines management with in-depth / hands-on technical expertise and project management.
- Working closely with the business to identify future systems development, including leading and conducting detailed analysis and defining service improvements.
- Managing project development priorities, alongside business-as-usual responsibilities.
- Working directly with third party vendors to manage external and remote development / support resources, managing their service delivery and deliverables.
- Managing a team of ERP support specialist
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 / 18 or later versions. Both operational and development environments
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central experience desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of retail environment and processes, complete retail lifecycle.
- Experience in a variety of business intelligence and data integration technologies.
- Experience in leading and managing IT development teams, resources, and strategies.
- Proven ability to lead large scale complex IT projects, including budgeting, resource management and development.
- Strong SQL skills for data validation.
- PRINCE2 / Agile project management methodologies beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
Salary circa £60,00 DOE + extensive benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Business Application Manager, Reference: NP \ 14412". Thank you for your interest.