Head of Procurement and Supply Chain
Head of Procurement and Supply Chain in Huddersfield required for a fast paced, international business. Work for a well-established market leader who is innovative and forward thinking in all aspects of its approach to the customer.
Due to the continued growth of the business this is a newly created role for an experienced Supply Chain and Procurement professional.
Reporting directly into a Senior Board member you will be responsible for establishing a strong and robust Procurement and Supply Chain function in the UK.
The role will include:
- Providing leadership to the UK Procurement and Supply chain team
- Developing and implementing a robust purchasing strategy
- Leading and optimising supplier relationships, both in the UK and internationally to support growth ambitions
- Managing payment terms with suppliers to continuously / intelligently improve cash flow.
- Working in collaboration with worldwide subsidiaries to optimise product availability, price and quality.
- Ensuring inventory levels are effectively managed to ensure company stock KPI’s are met.
- Becoming a key member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Broad supply chain experience supported by a professional purchasing qualification.
- Extensive experience of Far East supply chains and desire to travel frequently to develop strong relationships.
- Ability to interpret data to translate it into commercial decision making.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on the customer.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence behaviour.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and within cross-functional teams.
- Salary up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits
- Opportunity exists for the right individual to progress within the organisation as the business grows and develops.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Head of Procurement and Supply Chain, Reference: NP \ 13882". Thank you for your interest.