Customer Services and Billing Manager
Brewster Partners are excited to be working with one of the leading UK Medical providers for elderly, disabled and mobility disadvantaged clients in finding a Customer Services and Billing Manager.
This is a key role responsible for overseeing the organisations call centre, looking after 10 customer service agents, and 4 Billing agents. You will be tasked with:
- Solving problems with ‘the numbers in mind’
- Highlighting a range of improvements
- Being highly people focused
- Identifying and initiating a range of process improvements
- Being capable of delving into historic processes and providing hands on leadership in resolving inefficiencies
- Working with pace and purpose to lead / drive / design / implement process or wider improvements across any of the areas of customer service and exceptional installation and service billing
You will have a had a successful career within Customer Services, showing longevity in your role and a track record of training, developing, building, and motivating teams.
This organisation offers a competitive salary, holidays, healthcare, and free onsite parking.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Services and Billing Manager, Reference: NJB / BBBH16125". Thank you for your interest.