Field Sales Executive
Brewster Partners are currently working with a leading compliance based waste solutions company as they look to recruit a tenacious Field Sales Executive to grow and establish Nottingham and surrounding areas within your patch.
The role is responsible for business growth within a wide range of industries, offering secure destruction and shredding solutions.
This is a brand new position within this area and needs a candidate who is self-motivated with a proven track record of success.
The role offers full autonomy, you will be remote based with 1 day in the head office in Leeds every 2 weeks.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Following up on leads and converting new business
- Identifying new key accounts and developing relationships
- Providing expert knowledge and solutions to customers
- Having strong knowledge of company capabilities and services relevant to the new client
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information through proficient use of the company system.
- Developing key client relationships to retain business
- Updating the CRM system – Salesforce
- Passing SOP’s to the internal support team to process
- Experience of business to business sales
- Field sales experience is highly desirable
- Experience of large scale accounts
- Strong drive to succeed
- Rising star with a hunger for success
- £28k basic salary
- Commission OTE £50k
- Company car allowance
- Mobile phone
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Field Sales Executive, Reference: ND / BBBH15413". Thank you for your interest.