Commercial Business Controller
A newly created opportunity within a £120m t/o subsidiary of a much larger, market leading Manufacturer with a footprint across the EMEA markets.
Reporting to the Senior FC and directly supporting the MD for the business unit, this role has great exposure across the Senior Leadership team. You will play a pivotal part within the team, adding value through production of consistent and quality monthly reporting and short and long-term forecasting. You will have excellent commercial acumen and be focused on business partnering to support your business area by modelling financial scenarios enabling sound business decisions’.
This role offers a nice blend across Commercial Finance and Reporting. Duties will include;
- Financial Planning & Analysis - Working with local management in the production of fully supported Forecasts, Budget and Medium-Term Strategies.
- Preparation of business stream forecasts, feeding into the overall Market Unit consolidation
- Upload of forecasts and budgets to both SAP ERP systems
- Preparation, uploading & checking phasing (P&L/Balance Sheet/Key Figures, FTE)
- Ensure that all UK, Region and Group reporting deadlines are met.
- Sales & EBIT review and reconciliation prior to tight monthly reporting deadlines
- Preparation of business stream month end journals
- Preparation of month end management reporting
- Reporting of monthly management numbers via SAP
- Production of monthly sales reports and models
- Sales commentary & preparation of slides to feed into Market Unit monthly board pack
- Investigate and resolve stakeholder queries following monthly management reporting
- Ensure controls around the month end reporting process are maintained and enhanced where necessary
You will be a strong communicator and enjoy Business Partnering building strong relationships with key stakeholders being the eyes and ears of finance in the business. Support your business stream management in controlling and managing the costs within their Budget.
A Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA) you will be skilled across FP&A, Management Accounting and Reporting. The client is looking for a commercially focused individual with a growth mindset.
In return you will benefit from a Basic Salary up to £65,000 DOE plus bonus and benefits. They operate a flexible and blended working arrangement with initial commitments to be in the office twice a week but becoming more relaxed to your preference once settled in.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Commercial Business Controller, Reference: MP / BBBH15419". Thank you for your interest.