Group Tax Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Tax professional to join a large market leading business as Tax Manager reporting to the Group Head of Tax. Based at their impressive Group Head office in Manchester you will also have the flexibility to work from home as you see fit.
You will be responsible for supporting the Group in meeting all of its tax reporting, filing and payment obligations covering both direct and indirect taxes. You will manage the tax compliance obligations for the Group across both Corporation Tax and VAT as well as continually monitoring and seeking to improve the Group’s tax control environment.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of tax disclosures for inclusion in the Group and subsidiary company statutory accounts
- The preparation and submission of the corporation tax returns for Group companies
- Preparation of UK VAT returns
- Reviewing and looking for improvements in the tax control environment for the Group and maintaining all relevant supporting documentation
- Providing support to the wider business with ad hoc projects and advising on the tax implications of such projects
Ideally you will be ACA or CTA Qualified and have worked in tax for either a professional services firm and/or within industry. You’ll have experience of preparing corporation tax returns and tax disclosures.
You will receive an unrivalled benefits package as well as working for a Great Business that puts it people at the heart of everything it does. For more information please forward your CV today.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Group Tax Manager, Reference: MP / BBBH15333". Thank you for your interest.