A market leading professional services firm is looking for an experienced and Qualified Accountant to join their team based out of their impressive offices in Manchester. Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will also have exposure to senior stakeholders across the business. Blended working is available however the business will also expert you to attend the office each week.
The successful candidate will report in to the Finance Director and will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly Financial Reports
- Cash Flow forecasting and analysis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of Partners’ capital account reconciliations and drawings schedules
- Supporting the annual budgeting process and ongoing analysis
- Co-ordinate the year-end statutory audit with the external auditors
- Updating and maintaining the Finance manual and related policies
- Working with the FD on ad-hoc projects
ou will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) preferably trained in a Practice environment before moving into Industry. Experience working within the Legal sector would be advantageous as you will therefore have knowledge of SRA Accounting rules and LLP accounts and partnership taxation rules. Our client is looking for a someone with excellent technical accounting skills.
In return you will benefit from working for a business that values its employees and has achieved Investor In People status. They are a market leader within the sectors that they operate. They offer Blended working and have amazing offices in Manchester. They offer Private Health Insurance, Pension and 25 days Holiday.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin Parr today.
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Financial Accountant, Reference: MP / BBBH15307". Thank you for your interest.