An excellent newly created role for an experienced Finance Manager to join an ambitious and rapidly growing service business in the heart of Spinningfield's. With plans to double head count in 2022 as well as revenue, this rreaslly is a great time to join the journey.
This is a Senior role within the business reporting directly to the CEO. You will get the autonomy to put your own stamp on the finance department and over time grow a team around you. Dutuies will include;
- Bring all daily accounting procedures “In house” from eternal service providers.
- Undertake ad hoc scenario planning exercises to support the growth of the business.
- Liaise with external accountants at year-end/when appropriate.
- Assess existing processes and software usage.
- Recommend/implement changes as appropriate.
- General accounting including the production of monthly accounts including P&L and Balance sheet
- Cash management.
- KPIs/Performance monitoring as well as Analysis
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Prepare annual budgets with all key assumptions adequately documented.
- Prepare periodic re-forecasts
- Sales Commission reporting & tracking
You will be an experienced Finance Manager as well as a motivated, innovative, and ambitious individual with a can-do attitude. Opportunity to join the team in a senior role and aid the dynamic growth of the business, including leading and building a team.
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACCA Qualified and looking for a role within a entrepreneurial environment. This role offers progression as part of the senior leadership team as the business continues to grow. They are looking for someone with the vision to see where the business is aiming to be and ability to contribute to that journey.
They are looking to pay up to £55k for the right person initially however this role will grow and become an FD position with the potentiasl for equity in the future. They offer flexible working hours with the ability to work from home. You will benefit from team and individual incentive schemes as well as 31 days holiday plus a Xmas shut down.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Manager, Reference: MP / BBBH15198". Thank you for your interest.