My client is a successful, forward thinking Tech business who work with a wide range of private and public sector clients. They are highly regarded and respected within their field of expertise. Their hard work has resulted in them winning a number of prestigious industry awards. They are now seeking an experienced Recruitment Partner to assist them with their plans for extensive and rapid growth. With a worldwide reach, this opportunity allows the successful candidate a chance to share in that growth and play an integral part within their ongoing success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to further develop their recruitment career to date and help the business attract and secure the talent for the future. As Recruitment Partner you will work within a friendly and highly experienced HR and Recruitment team. Your principal duties will include the following;
- Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle, from brief to on boarding.
- Liaise with and support key stakeholders with their recruitment plans.
- Support key processes such as; agency contact, CV tracking, database updates, arrangement of interviews, candidate management and collation of feedback.
- Advertise roles and promote the business through standard channels as well as media campaigns and recruitment events.
- Responsible for selecting suitable CVs and carrying out initial screening calls.
- Coordinate colleague’s diaries and schedule interviews appropriately.
- Collate and review recruitment analytics and produce performance dashboards.
- Participate in daily briefings and assist in setting the day’s activities including listing priorities and goals.
- Partake in a number of projects including the design and implementation of new and improved on boarding processes and procedures.
- Support the wider HR team were necessary with essential duties, including chasing references, RTW and confirming qualifications.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- You will be an experienced recruiter. This could be from within either a Recruitment Agency or within a company’s direct recruitment team.
- Have experience of the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of recruiting technology based roles or those within professional services, however other experience will be considered.
- You with be a highly effective communicator who is able to converge with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You will be efficient in the use of MS Office packages.
- You will be inquisitive and proactive and thrive in an environment which actively encourages new ideas and solutions based thinking.
- You will be highly organised, results driven and thrive in a highly professional and friendly environment.
You will be joining a multi award winning business who has built upon their expertise and experience over a number of years. Working within a supportive and professional team environment, you will be able to benefit from an extensive training and development programme. In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary based on experience. On top of this there will be a competitive holiday allowance, pension plan, life insurance, healthcare plan, annual bonus and further employee benefits. Opportunities for some remote working are also available.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Recruitment Partner, Reference: MC / 15423". Thank you for your interest.