Part-Time HR Officer
Our client is looking for an ambitious HR professional who is keen to prove themselves in a stand-alone role and develop their career within HR. This role would suit someone looking to develop their career more strategically in the future. Able to review and update HR processes and policies within the business, this person will report into the Operations Manager and work closely with the Departmental Heads to support on all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Responsible for all HR activities including HR Administration.
- Act as key point of contact for all employees for everything HR related.
- Responsible for all day to day HR queries including pay, attendance, disciplinary and grievances (employee relations guidance) etc.
- Assist with employee compensation and benefits documentation including employee changes e.g. starters and leavers for payroll.
- Produce management information, ensuring compliance with Company processes.
- Maintain HR systems and records in regards to data protection requirements and best practice.
- Review and update the Company Handbook as well as reviewing all compliance and governance policies across the business.
- Assist Departmental Heads with recruitment and support with the process to ensure a positive candidate journey from interview stage to arranging inductions for new starters.
- Responsible for HR events and meetings and internal communications.
- Work closely with Senior Management and Departmental Heads on projects supporting OD. For example; reviewing, updating and implementing learning and development plans
- Work closely with Departmental Heads to deliver business performance through appropriate development and implementation of performance management.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in HR.
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practice.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Experience in an operational environment would be an advantage; logistics, FMCG, manufacturing.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- People oriented and results driven.
£18,000 - £20,000 pro rota
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Part-Time HR Officer, Reference: KN (MC) / 15407". Thank you for your interest.