Retail Store Team Manager
My client is a retail company with strong community ethics and values. They are continuing to go through a sustained period of rapid growth and now require a Retail Store Team Manager to build upon this success. The business is built upon integrity and values and has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK and Industry awards galore, our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
Retail Store Team Manager required for a food retail business based in Runcorn. As Retail Store Team Manager you will be responsible for a part of the store and leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team you will endeavour to deliver a fantastic service to customers, putting them at the heart of everything you do. Further responsibilities are detailed below.
- Lead a team to deliver a culture of high performance in order to meet store KPI’s.
- Plan team rotas and overtime.
- Deliver sales through first class merchandising and product availability.
- Train, coach and develop colleagues to provide excellent customer service.
- Analyse departmental data to identify opportunities and risk in order to develop future plans of action.
- Taking responsibility for departmental HR activities.
- Deliver high store standards and operational statutory compliance, including maintaining Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Be a natural leader with drive and enthusiasm to deliver the very best results.
- Experience in developing and leading teams in a retail environment is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business.
- The capability to work under pressure and be able to multi-task.
- Experience in colleague management and colleague development.
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workloads.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate others.
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained at all times.
If you have experience leading a team within a retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
£25,000 pa + competitive benefits package
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Retail Store Team Manager, Reference: MC / 15318". Thank you for your interest.