My client is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator for a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. You will work alongside the existing recruitment team and support them to attract and recruit their future talent. They are a well-established, award winning and highly successful Law firm based in Manchester.
As Recruitment Coordinator you will work within a highly supportive and friendly recruitment team. Further duties and responsibilities for the Recruitment Coordinator opportunity are detailed below.
- Assist in the production and editing of content for job descriptions and person specifications.
- Advertise a wide variety of roles both internally and externally on a range of advertising mediums including job boards and LinkedIn.
- Liaise with and build effective relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Assist the recruitment team in arranging and organising candidate interviews as well as assessment days.
- Coordinate the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates alike, booking meeting rooms and ensuring presentations and various equipment is set up.
- Conduct pre-screening telephone interviews and communicate outcomes of the interview process to candidates, providing constructive feedback where required.
- Help produce content and promote the business on a wide range of Social Media channels.
- Liaise with the HR Administration team with regards to offer of employment information and to ensure offers are sent out to new starters in a timely manner.
- Ensure candidate start dates are effectively communicated to all relevant parties and hiring managers.
- To be considered for this role you must have some previous in house or agency recruiting experience, gained within a fast paced and professional environment.
- Experience and knowledge of the full life-cycle recruiting experience from drafting job descriptions, to posting jobs online, to screening applicants, and interviewing candidates.
- Strong sourcing skills on LinkedIn, job boards and other Social Media.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines.
- Excellent MS Office skills – Excel, Outlook, Word.
- A Real drive, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- A genuine desire to work as part of a team.
- You will be offered freedom and flexibility in order to help you achieve your goals. This includes a hybrid work pattern of home and office working.
- You will receive a highly attractive benefits package, including annual bonus based on individual and company performance, pension, life assurance (x4 annual salary) and Employee Assistance Programme. As well as this you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays.
- You will be joining a friendly and down to earth team who are professional but not overtly corporate. A team who work collaboratively and support each other in order to meet their mutual goals.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to help make a real difference to a business who is hungry for growth and continued success and as such you will have genuine opportunities to develop and progress your recruitment experience gained to date.
If you have recent experience within recruitment or candidate sourcing and you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity, call Mark Croston now on 07968 699426 for immediate consideration.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Recruitment Coordinator, Reference: MC / 15227". Thank you for your interest.