Retail Store Manager
My client is a large food retail business. They're now looking for a new Store Manager in order to facilitate a sustained period of rapid business growth and success. They continue to win multiple industry awards and build and develop new stores. The business is built on integrity and values and has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK, my client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
Retail Store Manager required for a food retail business based in Bradford. As Store Manager you will report into the Retail Regional Manager and be responsible for all aspects of the store and leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team you will endeavour to deliver a fantastic service to customers, putting them at the heart of everything you do. Further responsibilities are detailed below.
- Be accountable for the store’s sales and standards which will lead to the delivery of an outstanding operational and financial performance.
- Lead, coach and guide the supervisory team with a view to continuous performance improvement.
- Manage performance by setting agreed KPI’s and conducting regular individual reviews.
- Improve the management capability of the team.
- Oversee pricing, merchandising and legal compliance with Food Safety controls.
- Achieve KPI’s and targets as agreed.
- Take a hands on approach to the role in order to lead the store.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental controls at all times and encourage colleagues to do the same.
- You will have worked as Retail Store Manager previously or at Deputy Store Manager level for a large retail operation, ideally within food retail.
- You will be a natural leader with drive and enthusiasm to deliver results.
- You will have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads, according to the overall objectives and strategy for the operation.
- You must be hands on with a lead by example attitude and have the ability to gain credibility and trust.
- You will have experience in colleague management, such as effectively managing absence and conduct issues
- Food level 2 and 3 is desirable.
If you have experience leading a store within a retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
£36,000 - £41,000 pa + competitive benefits package
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Retail Store Manager, Reference: MC / 15083". Thank you for your interest.