My client is a highly acclaimed, forward thinking not-for-profit organisation who are now looking for a HR Manager to join the team. They are well respected and continue to be recognised year on year as leaders within their field. Not wanting to stand still they continually strive for excellence. With a common drive and purpose they have been recognised with a number of accolades and awards both nationally and internationally. This pivotal role allows you to play an integral part in the exciting development plans they have in place.
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Human Resources professional to join a progressive, fast paced and forward looking HR team for a 13 month Maternity Cover. Reporting directly into the Deputy HR Director you will be responsible for managing the delivery of effective HR services, including Recruitment, Payroll Services and HR Systems. Your principal duties will include the following;
- Ensure continuous improvement of HR processes and systems, ensuring service levels, SOPs and business processes are in place and adhered to and globally benchmarked.
- Lead, develop and direct a team of professionals, including Payroll, Recruitment, HR systems and HR Service Excellence.
- Lead HR Service projects to continuously improve systems policies and processes and ensure end-to-end business processes are aligned and optimized.
- Work in conjunction with the Deputy Director of HR in managing and supporting large scale transformational change projects which will further solidify and justify the organisation’s reputation and standing.
- To act as an integral and influential member of the Senior Management Team and advice on policy, including the talent management cycle.
- Continually review and update all HR policies ensuring that they support a high performance culture.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- You will be a highly experienced HR leader who has operated previously at management level.
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified, however candidates who can demonstrate relevant and equivalent experience will also be considered.
- You must have experience of managing, leading and coaching teams.
- You will have demonstrable experience of implementing HR projects, improving systems, processes and policies.
- Due to the nature of the organisation it is advantageous if you have previously worked within a similar role within the not-for-profit, public sector space.
- Due to the size and complexity of my client it is essential that you have worked in a similarly large organisation and assisted in significant change programmes.
- Naturally you will be a highly effective leader and communicator who is able to easily build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
You will be joining an organisation of great reputation. One that is continually recognised and heaped with praise and accolades. In return for your hard work and leadership you will be offered flexible working as well as hybrid weekly work patterns. You will also be rewarded with a highly competitive benefits package which includes private health cover and exceptional pension scheme and annual holiday allowance.
If you feel that this fantastic opportunity is a great match for you and your experience then please contact me straight away for immediate consideration.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: HR Manager, Reference: MC / 15040". Thank you for your interest.