My client has proven track record in their field of expertise. They’re very well established having been operating for over 60 years. In that time they have built a reputation for delivering exceptional products and customer service. The growth and continual pursuit of excellence has led them to become one of the market leaders within their field.
Brewster Partners are recruiting an experienced Scheduler for a successful deisgn and manufacturing business. As Scheduler you will be required to plan and manage a team of Engineers ensuring all service level agreements are achieved and work produced is of a high standard. Reporting in to the Scheduling Team Leader, your day to day duties will include;
- Answering incoming calls from customers.
- Plan for an Engineer visit if needed; check the Engineer's schedule, know which skills are required, allocate to the nearest appropriate Engineer.
- Ensure jobs are completed efficiently, and within the agreed timescale.
- Order any parts required for the Engineer's work.
- Produce quotes for the customer based on the work required.
- Maintain good relationships with service providers and clients to keep customer base.
- Respond to email enquiries.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- Previous experience in a scheduling / planning role is essential
- Strong work ethic
- Good working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good geographical knowledge for efficient route planning.
You will be joining a company who has built up their expertise and experience over a number of years. A company built on tradition but without being afraid to innovate. You will also be part of an amazing and friendly team.
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
- 25 days annual leave plus standard holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Life insurance.
- Wellness programme.
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop within the business.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Scheduler, Reference: MC / 14982". Thank you for your interest.