My client is seeking an experienced recruitment professional to help them attract and recruit future talent. They are a well-established, award winning and highly successful management consultancy business. Their reputation is built on the knowledge and expertise of their consultants. This has enabled them to become a trusted partner to a number of the UK’s largest FTSE 100 organisations and global businesses.
As Recruitment Partner you will work within a highly supportive and friendly recruitment team. You will be responsible for the search, attraction and selection of senior professionals to the business. Further duties and responsibilities for the Recruitment Partner are detailed below.
- Effectively build and manage a talent pool of potential candidates.
- Undertake competitor and market analysis.
- Take responsibility for recruitment campaigns via LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sources.
- Continuously develop employer branding and attraction strategy.
- Own the end-to-end candidate sourcing and assessment process, the recruitment strategy, methodology and governance.
- To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record as an external and/or internal recruiter and be used to identifying and sourcing senior level professionals.
- Ability to proactively identify talent through the use of internal networks and employee referrals.
- Extensive experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Real drive, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- A genuine desire to work as part of a team.
- You will be offered freedom and flexibility in order to help you achieve your goals.
- You will receive a highly attractive benefits package, including 10% annual bonus, based on individual performance, life assurance, medical cash plan and private health insurance for you and your family. As well as this you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays.
- You will be joining a friendly team who have a mature outlook to their work. A team who work collaboratively and support each other in order to meet their mutual goals.
- Ability to take advantage of hybrid weekly work patterns.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to a business who is hungry for growth and continued success and as such you will have genuine opportunities to develop and progress.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Internal Recruiter looking for a new opportunity then call Mark Croston now on 07968 699426 for immediate consideration.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Recruitment Partner, Reference: MC / 14945". Thank you for your interest.