Payroll and Human Resources Administrator
My client is a well-established and highly successful retail business. Their reputation is built on the quality of their products and a loyal customer base. They now need an experienced part time Payroll Administrator to work within their busy and friendly Payroll and Human Resources team based in South Manchester.
As Payroll and HR Administrator you will support the Payroll Manager and the wider HR team with processing the monthly payroll and entering a wide range of HR data. Further duties and responsibilities are detailed below.
- Ensure all employee lifecycle information has been entered correctly, including processing new starters and leavers, creating and updating employment contracts and holiday calculations.
- Enter payroll related information from employee time sheets.
- Maintain the HR/Payroll system with sickness absence reporting and assist with the calculation of SSP, SMP and SPP.
- Process employee P45’s on a monthly basis.
- Assist with a wide range of HR and recruitment administration including, posting adverts and arranging interviews as and when required.
- Act as first point of contact for employees to help assist and resolve salary, payroll and HR queries.
- To be considered for this role you must have previously worked within a payroll team and have knowledge of basic payroll processes and procedures.
- Ideally you will also have had exposure to HR administration, however my client is happy to provide full training and support for the right person.
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, coupled with strong attention to detail and be able to maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- You should pride yourself in your ability to perform well under pressure and use initiative to organise your own workload.
- You will be offered total flexibility in order to choose the work patterns that work for you, including being able to work from home.
- You will receive a highly attractive staff benefits package, including 25 days holiday per year (pro rata) plus statutory holidays, Health Cash Plan, fantastic staff clothing discount, free parking, access to Ride to Work scheme as well as inclusion into the company annual employee bonus scheme.
- You will be joining a relaxed and friendly team who truly enjoy working and supporting each other in order to reach the team’s goals.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn new skills and gain wider exposure to both payroll and HR duties.
- Although it is envisaged that the position will be 25-30 hours per week, there is an opportunity to increase this further after a period of time if there is a desire to do so.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Payroll and Human Resources Administrator, Reference: MC / 14802". Thank you for your interest.