Retail Store Manager
My client is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth and success as they continue to win multiple industry awards and build new stores. The business is built on integrity and values and has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK, my client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
Retail Store Manager required for a new food retail business based in St Helens. As Store Manager you will report into the Retail Regional Manager and be responsible for all aspects of the store and leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team you will endeavour to deliver a fantastic service to customers, putting them at the heart of everything you do. Further responsibilities are detailed below.
- Be accountable for the store’s sales and standards which will lead to the delivery of an outstanding operational and financial performance.
- Lead, coach and guide the supervisory team with a view to continuous performance improvement.
- Manage performance by setting agreed KPI’s and conducting regular individual reviews.
- Improve the management capability of the team.
- Oversee pricing, merchandising and legal compliance with Food Safety controls.
- Achieve KPI’s and targets as agreed.
- Take a hands on approach to the role in order to lead the store.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental controls at all times and encourage colleagues to do the same.
- You will have worked as Retail Store Manager previously or at Deputy Store Manager level for a large retail operation, ideally within food retail.
- You will be a natural leader with drive and enthusiasm to deliver results.
- You will have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads, according to the overall objectives and strategy for the operation.
- You must be hands on with a lead by example attitude and have the ability to gain credibility and trust.
- You will have experience in colleague management, such as effectively managing absence and conduct issues
- Food level 2 and 3 is desirable.
If you have experience leading a store within a retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
£36,000 - £41,000 pa + competitive benefits package
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Retail Store Manager, Reference: MC / 14707". Thank you for your interest.