Human Resources Consultant
My client is a highly successfully and rapidly growing HR and employment law consultancy business. They’ve been recognised and awarded on numerous occasions for the working environment and culture they’ve strived so hard to create and for their employee welfare. They are well respected and continue to be recognised year on year as leaders within their field. Not wanting to stand still they continually strive for further growth and market share.
My client is looking for experienced HR and Employment Law Legal professionals with in depth knowledge of current employment law legislation. As HR consultant you will have a track record of advising on a wide range of employee relations casework. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to readdress your work life balance as your work is fully contained within your working day. Opportunities for fully remote working are also available. Reporting into the Deputy Head of Employment Law, your principal duties will include the following;
- Provide end to end telephone advice and support on a wide range of issues including terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations and recruitment.
- Draft documents to support advice given.
- Draft reports containing recommendations, outcome letters and settlement agreements.
- Meet with clients to provide a range of onsite HR support services, including attending hearing disciplinaries, conducting redundancy or TUPE consultations, preparing and conducting strategy meetings and bespoke training.
- Assist clients to review and update all HR policies ensuring that the business supports a high performance culture.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- It is essential that you have extensive experience dealing with and advising on complex employee relations casework.
- Your knowledge and understanding of employment law legislation must be current and in depth, especially around TUPE and redundancy.
- You will have the composure to stay calm under pressure and be able to effectively communicate with a wide and varied range of stakeholders.
- Ideally you will be fully CIPD qualified, however your experience and knowledge is key.
- You will have likely operated at a senior operational level and been ‘hands on’.
- You will enjoy working in a fun and friendly, team based working environment.
You will be joining a highly successful and award winning organisation. One which strives for excellence and continued growth and development. With this growth comes a genuine opportunity to develop your career. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive benefits package which includes;
- Full remote working setup and support.
- 25 days leave plus standard holidays.
- Corporate gym membership discounts.
- Private healthcare.
- Birthday off work.
- Opportunity to purchase extra leave.
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Human Resources Consultant, Reference: MC / 14669". Thank you for your interest.