Area Product Controller
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Product Controller.
Your primary accountabilities will be to over see stock control, manage the stock control system, rectify miscalculations and review and analyse the results of operations as well as carrying out quality checks on products and merchandise.
- Stock Control
- Quality Checks
- Build new hyper cages – This can be done with the assistance of FLT or if working with another person they can be built manually. Hyper cages weigh more than 50 kilos.
- Label hyper cages.
- Install POS – Drill holes for cable ties in appropriate area for the installation of the panel. Installation will involve working from height on a hop-up platform
- Label stock location
- Take Photo of Completed section
- Complete Merchandising sign-off sheet
- Complete last section of the risk assessment form and get it signed by the branch
- Good IT skills across varied applications.
- Previous knowledge of warehouse management and stock control system.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise positively with various other departments.
- Be accurate, organised and be able to manage conflicting work demands.
- Vehicle license holder.
- Excellent attention to detail
Van, fuel card and company mobile phone
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Area Product Controller, Reference: MC / 14417". Thank you for your interest.